10.09.2010

Distant Signals

distant transmissions.... "Calling Ireland.. This is Berlin.. Calling Ireland..." as the German broadcasters would do in World War 2, in Gaélic mind you..


"Yeah, Roger that, I'm out here by Seattle and getting you clear as day." is what I hear in Georgia on one special night near Christmas `03, back when I still had a life that might even had hope for normality..

but all these distant voices used to flow over the airwaves...
asking "do you read?"
now it's 1 and 0. transatlantic lines. even using VOIP via Wifi on my Android phone when on a ship (using satellite) was quite clear and the delay wasn't bad.

But the Mystique.. Ah.. I will always miss it... The Radio Calls

ShortWave

CB

Please don't die..

or if they do will it be a tragedy or a blessing?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Say whatcha gotta say!